Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Nice one.

Very good animation. If only this was an actual movie, I would totally buy a ticket to see the full movie. Keep up the good work man.

Runesuck Runesuck

So funny.

I lol'd a lot the first time I saw this. Random humor is the best :3

A Robo Western A Robo Western

Awesome stuff.

Very nice story line. Everything was smooth and easy to follow. I am looking forward more :)

Depict1 Depict1

Hmm...

I don't really seem to get it. I bet it will be a really fun game once I am able to play it... lol

Give Up, Robot Give Up, Robot

Really fun.

I only got up to level 20, but I will definitely be playing this everyday. It's great to pass time.

HDC: FatBeats vs. Mao HDC: FatBeats vs. Mao

that was sick. glad you guys used my beat! :)

p.s. I can't decide who one x.x

Clematis | SessileNomad//Quarl Clematis | SessileNomad//Quarl

Trippy.

Piano and drums... you don't hear that very often. What you did though was pretty good and the glitched drums were fantastic. However I do think that you should have added a pad to smooth out the mix. It just felt too dry at the end. Overall, just really good in general. Keep it up.

SessileNomad responds:

there is a pad, its pretty quite ill admit, but yeah its there lol

if you like piano and dnb/idm type stuff, you should check out more by quarl and myself

xKore-Time's Up(Time Extended) xKore-Time's Up(Time Extended)

Awesome stuff.

Pretty much just all around eargasmic. I do think that the mastering could be a bit stronger, like enhancing the mids-highs a bit more. The structure is perfect and after listening to this about a couple times, it made me sleepy. In a good way that is :). Keep up with the good music man.